From 4pm to 6pm - Discovery workshops on the challenges of preserving coastal biodiversity
Free workshops open to all
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm - Conference "Biodiversity - Humanity, our destinies are linked! Why and how to act? »
Moderated by Laurent Debas - Free conference
- Introduction: "Biodiversity: dependent and supportive"
- Presentation of the methods of action proposed by Planète Mer to become an actor in the preservation of coastal biodiversity
20h - Dinner at the restaurant "Les Ganivelles" on the theme of forgotten fishes Menu at 40 € TTC (per person, excluding drinks, on reservation). 50% of the proceeds will be donated to Planète Mer.
- Garlic soup, horse mackerel with coarse salt
- Rouget grondin fillet, Vegetables of the moment, Bouillabaisse coulis
- Caramelized Nashi pear with organic Coconut Sugar and Pear Sorbet
Booking : +33 (0)4 68 21 24 24 or by mail